Due to high demand, Wollongong Botanic Garden is fully booked and we are unable to take bookings for any new events in 2022.
Wollongong Botanic Gardens is a place of natural beauty and is a true gem of the Illawarra. It's located just outside the city centre, next to the main campus of the University of Wollongong.
The Garden is an ideal location for medium-sized events, and can cater for sophisticated food and wine festivals.
It’s also ideal for open-air cinema and cultural events.
|Capacity||This diverse venue has several open spaces. Call us on (02) 4227 7667 to discuss options.|
|Toilet available onsite||Yes|
Sunday to Thursday:
- Activity from 7am to 11pm
- All amplified noise to cease by 10pm
- All event activities to end, and all people to vacate the site by 11pm.
Friday and Saturday:
- Activity from 7am to midnight
- All amplified noise to cease by 11pm
- All event activities to end, and all people to vacate the site by midnight.
- COVID-19 Support for Businesses
- We Shop the Gong
- Assistance to Council Tenants
- Invest Wollongong
- Business Information and Support
- Business Permits and Regulations
- Tenders, Quotations and EOIs
Organise an Event
Overview of Pre-Approved Event Sites
- Stuart Park
- Lang Park
- Wollongong Foreshore
- The Arts Precinct
- MacCabe Park
- Osborne Park
- Dalton Park
- Wollongong Botanic Garden
- Greenhouse Park
- King George V Oval, Port Kembla
- Wentworth Street, Port Kembla
- JJ Kelly Park
- Thirroul Beach Reserve
- Rex Jackson Park and Ovals, Helensburgh
- Crown Street Mall and Globe Lane
- Information for Event Organisers
- Overview of Pre-Approved Event Sites
- Sponsor Local Communities
- Social Enterprises
- Aboriginal Businesses and Cultural Tourism