Crown Street Mall and Globe Lane are centrally located in the Wollongong CBD, and are user-friendly, versatile spaces. This area is the retail heart of Wollongong, with a high level of foot traffic.
The Mall features a small stage and expansive paved areas that are open to the public both day and night.
Globe Lane's world-class public art and intimate atmosphere makes an inspiring backdrop for smaller and medium-sized events.
We welcome and encourage a range of activities in the Mall and Globe Lane, including community events, festivals, performances, promotions, and fundraising activities.
|Capacity||It's a large space! Please contact our City Centre team to discuss.|
|Toilet available onsite||No|
Sunday to Thursday:
- Activity from 7am to 11pm
- All amplified noise to cease by 10pm
- All event activities to end, and all people to vacate the site by 11pm.
Friday and Saturday:
- Activity from 7am to midnight
- All amplified noise to cease by 11pm
- All event activities to end, and all people to vacate the site by midnight.
For more information email our City Centre Team or call (02) 4227 7111.
You can also visit the Wollongong CBD website to learn more.
- We Shop the Gong
- Invest Wollongong
- Business Information and Support
- Business Permits and Regulations
- Tenders, Quotations and EOIs
Organise an Event
Overview of Pre-Approved Event Sites
- Stuart Park
- Lang Park
- Wollongong Foreshore
- The Arts Precinct
- MacCabe Park
- Osborne Park
- Dalton Park
- Wollongong Botanic Garden
- Greenhouse Park
- King George V Oval, Port Kembla
- Wentworth Street, Port Kembla
- JJ Kelly Park
- Thirroul Beach Reserve
- Rex Jackson Park and Ovals, Helensburgh
- Crown Street Mall and Globe Lane
- Information for Event Organisers
- Guide to Accessible and Inclusive Events
- Overview of Pre-Approved Event Sites
- Sponsor Local Communities
- Social Enterprises
- Aboriginal Businesses and Cultural Tourism