JJ Kelly Park is a great location for your next sporting championships or smaller scale community events.
Only a kilometre from the heart of Wollongong, this venue is easy to access.
Sports and community events.
|Capacity||Up to 38,000, depending on event layout|
|Toilet available onsite||Yes|
Sunday to Thursday:
- Activity from 7am to 11pm
- All amplified noise to cease by 10pm
- All event activities to end, and all people to vacate the site by 11pm.
Friday and Saturday:
- Activity from 7am to midnight
- All amplified noise to cease by 11pm
- All event activities to end, and all people to vacate the site by midnight.
For more information email our Events Team or call (02) 4227 7111.
- We Shop the Gong
- Invest Wollongong
- Business Information and Support
- Business Permits and Regulations
- Tenders, Quotations and EOIs
Organise an Event
Overview of Pre-Approved Event Sites
- Stuart Park
- Lang Park
- Wollongong Foreshore
- The Arts Precinct
- MacCabe Park
- Osborne Park
- Dalton Park
- Wollongong Botanic Garden
- Greenhouse Park
- King George V Oval, Port Kembla
- Wentworth Street, Port Kembla
- JJ Kelly Park
- Thirroul Beach Reserve
- Rex Jackson Park and Ovals, Helensburgh
- Crown Street Mall and Globe Lane
- Information for Event Organisers
- Guide to Accessible and Inclusive Events
- Overview of Pre-Approved Event Sites
- Sponsor Local Communities
- Social Enterprises
- Aboriginal Businesses and Cultural Tourism