Wollongong’s foreshore is the perfect backdrop for community celebration events, including walks and runs.
Wollongong Foreshore, with its dramatic backdrop, makes for a spectacular setting. If you think you've got what it takes to put on an event that rivals the best, the foreshore, with links into the city centre, is the spot for you.
This site is ready to go for your next road or park-based fitness or sporting event, or for an inspired community based event.
|Capacity||Call us on (02) 4227 7111 to discuss|
|Toilet available onsite||Yes|
Sunday to Thursday:
- Activity from 7am to 11pm
- All amplified noise to cease by 10pm
- All event activities to end, and all people to vacate the site by 11pm.
Friday and Saturday:
- Activity from 7am to midnight
- All amplified noise to cease by 11pm
- All event activities to end, and all people to vacate the site by midnight.
- We Shop the Gong
- Invest Wollongong
- Business Information and Support
- Business Permits and Regulations
- Tenders, Quotations and EOIs
Organise an Event
Overview of Pre-Approved Event Sites
- Stuart Park
- Lang Park
- Wollongong Foreshore
- The Arts Precinct
- MacCabe Park
- Osborne Park
- Dalton Park
- Wollongong Botanic Garden
- Greenhouse Park
- King George V Oval, Port Kembla
- Wentworth Street, Port Kembla
- JJ Kelly Park
- Thirroul Beach Reserve
- Rex Jackson Park and Ovals, Helensburgh
- Crown Street Mall and Globe Lane
- Information for Event Organisers
- Guide to Accessible and Inclusive Events
- Overview of Pre-Approved Event Sites
- Sponsor Local Communities
- Social Enterprises
- Aboriginal Businesses and Cultural Tourism