The name says it all – this is the artistic heart of Wollongong and the best place to host your next culturally rich boutique event.
Located in the middle of our Arts Precinct, the lawn and courtyard are bordered by the Town Hall, Wollongong Art Gallery and Illawarra Performing Arts Centre.
The Arts Precinct is ripe for performances, art shows, one-off market events and indie-style movie projections. It is an intimate space and a great launch pad to entertain an engaged audience.
|Capacity||Up to 1900 people at any one time, depending on event layout|
|Toilet available onsite||No|
Sunday to Thursday:
- Activity from 7am to 11pm
- All amplified noise to cease by 10pm
- All event activities to end, and all people to vacate the site by 11pm.
Friday and Saturday:
- Activity from 7am to midnight
- All amplified noise to cease by 11pm
- All event activities to end, and all people to vacate the site by midnight.
- We Shop the Gong
- Invest Wollongong
- Business Information and Support
- Business Permits and Regulations
- Tenders, Quotations and EOIs
Organise an Event
Overview of Pre-Approved Event Sites
- Stuart Park
- Lang Park
- Wollongong Foreshore
- The Arts Precinct
- MacCabe Park
- Osborne Park
- Dalton Park
- Wollongong Botanic Garden
- Greenhouse Park
- King George V Oval, Port Kembla
- Wentworth Street, Port Kembla
- JJ Kelly Park
- Thirroul Beach Reserve
- Rex Jackson Park and Ovals, Helensburgh
- Crown Street Mall and Globe Lane
- Information for Event Organisers
- Guide to Accessible and Inclusive Events
- Overview of Pre-Approved Event Sites
- Sponsor Local Communities
- Social Enterprises
- Aboriginal Businesses and Cultural Tourism