Lang Park is Wollongong’s cultural and family events site.
It’s right on the City Beach foreshore and has great links to the CBD.
Food and wine festivals, outdoor exhibitions, race start and finish lines and community events such as Christmas carols are well suited to this venue. This is also the perfect support location for major foreshore events.
|Capacity||Up to 14,000 people at any one time, depending on event layout|
|Toilet available onsite||Yes|
Sunday to Thursday:
- Activity from 7am to 11pm
- All amplified noise to cease by 10pm
- All event activities to end, and all people to vacate the site by 11pm.
Friday and Saturday:
- Activity from 7am to midnight
- All amplified noise to cease by 11pm
- All event activities to end, and all people to vacate the site by midnight.
For more information email our Events Team or call (02) 4227 7111.
- COVID-19 Support for Businesses
- We Shop the Gong
- Assistance to Council Tenants
- Invest Wollongong
- Business Information and Support
- Business Permits and Regulations
- Tenders, Quotations and EOIs
- Organise an Event
- Sponsor Local Communities
- Social Enterprises
- Aboriginal Businesses and Cultural Tourism