Into sports? Dalton Park is one of NSW’s largest regional sporting facilities, located close to Wollongong’s CBD. It's also handy to a variety of accommodation and transport options.
State and national sporting competitions are ideal candidates for this location.
This versatile space can play host to a wide variety of sporting events such as cricket, baseball and touch football, with an option for on-site camping between the playing fields and the beach.
|Capacity||The formal, fenced precinct of North Dalton Park is adjoined by the open expanses of Dalton Park. Call us on (02) 4227 7111 to discuss options.|
|Toilet available onsite||Yes|
Sunday to Thursday:
- Activity from 7am to 11pm
- All amplified noise to cease by 10pm
- All event activities to end, and all people to vacate the site by 11pm.
Friday and Saturday:
- Activity from 7am to midnight
- All amplified noise to cease by 11pm
- All event activities to end, and all people to vacate the site by midnight.
- COVID-19 Support for Businesses
- We Shop the Gong
- Assistance to Council Tenants
- Invest Wollongong
- Business Information and Support
- Business Permits and Regulations
- Tenders, Quotations and EOIs
- Organise an Event
- Sponsor Local Communities
- Social Enterprises
- Aboriginal Businesses and Cultural Tourism