This major cultural event location is a large open space, with great public transport access in the heart of Wollongong City Centre.
It is located next to our major CBD retail precinct, which includes Crown Street Mall and Globe Lane.
Markets, small to medium concerts, youth activities, movie screenings and other low-key cultural or community events sit beautifully in this venue.
|Capacity||Up to 12.000 people at any one time, depending on event layout|
|Toilet available onsite||Yes|
Sunday to Thursday:
- Activity from 7am to 11pm
- All amplified noise to cease by 10pm
- All event activities to end, and all people to vacate the site by 11pm.
Friday and Saturday:
- Activity from 7am to midnight
- All amplified noise to cease by 11pm
- All event activities to end, and all people to vacate the site by midnight.
For more information email our Events Team or call (02) 4227 7111.
- COVID-19 Support for Businesses
- We Shop the Gong
- Assistance to Council Tenants
- Invest Wollongong
- Business Information and Support
- Business Permits and Regulations
- Tenders, Quotations and EOIs
- Organise an Event
- Sponsor Local Communities
- Social Enterprises
- Aboriginal Businesses and Cultural Tourism