King George V Oval and surrounds features a classical village cricket field. It's perfect for theatrical performances, movie nights and concerts, all within reach of Port Kembla Beach and swimming pool.
Boutique activations and events, including concerts, or market style activities.
|Capacity||Up to 22,000, depending on event layout|
|Toilet available onsite||Yes|
Sunday to Thursday:
- Activity from 7am to 11pm
- All amplified noise to cease by 10pm
- All event activities to end, and all people to vacate the site by 11pm.
Friday and Saturday:
- Activity from 7am to midnight
- All amplified noise to cease by 11pm
- All event activities to end, and all people to vacate the site by midnight.
For more information email our Events Team or call (02) 4227 7111.
- COVID-19 Support for Businesses
- We Shop the Gong
- Assistance to Council Tenants
- Invest Wollongong
- Business Information and Support
- Business Permits and Regulations
- Tenders, Quotations and EOIs
- Organise an Event
- Sponsor Local Communities
- Social Enterprises
- Aboriginal Businesses and Cultural Tourism