Stuart Park is for the BIG guys!
This is Wollongong’s premiere event site, located next to the world-class North Wollongong Beach.
At this site you can host music festivals, concerts, celebrations and race start or finish lines. We also welcome smaller community gatherings and fundraising events.
Able to host music events for 10,000 - 15,000.|
Capacity up to 30,000, depending on event type and footprint.
|Toilet available onsite||Yes|
Sunday to Thursday:
- Activity from 7am to 11pm
- All amplified noise to cease by 10pm
- All event activities to end, and all people to vacate the site by 11pm.
Friday and Saturday:
- Activity from 7am to midnight
- All amplified noise to cease by 11pm
- All event activities to end, and all people to vacate the site by midnight.
- COVID-19 Support for Businesses
- We Shop the Gong
- Assistance to Council Tenants
- Invest Wollongong
- Business Information and Support
- Business Permits and Regulations
- Tenders, Quotations and EOIs
- Organise an Event
- Sponsor Local Communities
- Social Enterprises
- Aboriginal Businesses and Cultural Tourism