Fees will vary based on the nature and size of your event.
You will need to pay some administration and site service fees up-front when you lodge an event application.
During the assessment process, Council officers will let you know if there are any necessary parts left out of the application. If this happens, we will advice you of any additional fees that apply.
After your application is assessed, we will also advise you of the balance of fees payable for your event. This will include a refundable bond and relevant park booking fees.
A food premise inspection fee is only charged if the event is randomly selected for inspection by Council’s Health Officers; individual vendors will be invoiced.
Use the links below to view fees and charges for event applications.
- Fees for Tier 1, 2, 3 and 4 event applications. For information about event tiers, see our Major Events Strategy PDF, 10078.64 KB.
- Botanic Garden event fees
- Fees for power in parks and reserves
- Section 68 fees:
For Council's full fees and charges list, see our Fees and Charges page.
- COVID-19 Support for Businesses
- We Shop the Gong
- Assistance to Council Tenants
- Invest Wollongong
- Business Information and Support
- Business Permits and Regulations
- Tenders, Quotations and EOIs
Organise an Event
Overview of Pre-Approved Event Sites
- Stuart Park
- Lang Park
- Wollongong Foreshore
- The Arts Precinct
- MacCabe Park
- Osborne Park
- Dalton Park
- Wollongong Botanic Garden
- Greenhouse Park
- King George V Oval, Port Kembla
- Wentworth Street, Port Kembla
- JJ Kelly Park
- Thirroul Beach Reserve
- Rex Jackson Park and Ovals, Helensburgh
- Crown Street Mall and Globe Lane
- Information for Event Organisers
- Overview of Pre-Approved Event Sites
- Sponsor Local Communities
- Social Enterprises
- Aboriginal Businesses and Cultural Tourism