The following applications have been approved in accordance with the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979.
Notification under Section 4.59 Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979.
The reasons for the decision and how community views were taken into account in making the decision are provided in the planning assessment report.
Planning assessment reports and development consents are available via Council's website - see the Application Tracking tab in our Online Services system.
Each application that relates to development is given a unique reference. This is made up of two or three numbers, followed by a series of letters.
Here’s how to interpret them.
The letters indicate what type of application was made:
BA – Building Application
BAL – Bushfire Attack Level Risk Assessment Certificate
BC – Building Information Certificate
CC – Construction Certificate
CD – Complying Development Certificate issued by Council
CS – Construction Certificate for a Subdivision
DA – Development Application
LG – Permit to carry out an activity under the Local Government Act
PC – Private Certifier determination for a Complying Development Certificate or Construction Certificate
RD – Review of Determination
SC – Subdivision Certificate
The numbers after the letters show the year the application was lodged, followed by a unique number assigned to that application.
A letter at the end of the application number indicates that a modification has been made to an earlier application. A is the first modification, B is the second modification, and so on.
- Your Council Officials
- 2023 Referendum: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Voice
- Council Meetings
Access to Information
- Agency Information Guide
- Contracts Register
- Contracts Register - Class 1
- Contracts Register - Class 2
- Contracts Register - Class 3
- Council Position Statements Register
- Council Voting Register
- Current Leases and Licences
- Delegations Register
- Designated Officers
- Development Application Register (Application Tracking)
- Development Approvals
- Development Contributions Register
- Disclosure Log
- Graffiti Removal Register
- Investments Register
- Land Register
- Planning Agreements Register
- Political Donations and Gifts
- Tree Removal Register
- Variation to Development Standards Register
- Jobs at Council
- Fees and Charges
- Plans and Reports
- Council Policies
- Corporate Governance
Committees and Groups
- Aboriginal Reference Group
- Audit, Risk and Improvement Committee
- Australia Day Committee
- Cycling Advisory Groups
- Floodplain Committees
- Lake Illawarra CMP Implementation Group
- Sports and Facilities Reference Group
- Traffic Committee
- Walking, Cycling and Mobility Reference Group
- West Dapto Review Committee
- Wollongong Heritage Reference Group
- Southern Regional Planning Panel
- Wollongong Local Planning Panel
- Community Land