It’s important that we regularly check in to make sure we’re meeting the goals we’ve set in our Community Strategic Plan.
This helps us stay on track and keep the community updated.
You can read recent progress reports below.
Our Annual Report outlines what we've done in the past financial year, our progress on major projects, and our financial performance.
Annual Reports from recent years are shown below.
Quarterly reports provide a regular update on our work to deliver the goals of our Community Strategic Plan.
To request older reports, please make an informal GIPA request. Visit our Access to Information page for details.
The End of Term Report outlines our progress towards the Community Strategic Plan achieved during the previous term of our elected Council.
You can read the most recent End of Term Report below:
- Your Council Officials
- Council Meetings
Access to Information
- Agency Information Guide
- Contracts Register
- Contracts Register - Class 1
- Contracts Register - Class 2
- Contracts Register - Class 3
- Council Position Statements Register
- Council Voting Register
- Current Leases and Licences
- Delegations Register
- Designated Officers
- Development Application Register (Application Tracking)
- Development Consents
- Development Contributions Register
- Disclosure Log
- Graffiti Removal Register
- Investments Register
- Land Register
- Planning Agreements Register
- Political Donations and Gifts
- Tree Removal Register
- Variation to Development Standards Register
- Jobs at Council
- Fees and Charges
- Plans and Reports
- Council Policies
- Corporate Governance
Committees and Groups
- Aboriginal Reference Group
- Audit, Risk and Improvement Committee
- Australia Day Committee
- Cycling Advisory Groups
- Floodplain Committees
- Lake Illawarra CMP Implementation Group
- Sports and Facilities Reference Group
- Traffic Committee
- Walking, Cycling and Mobility Reference Group
- West Dapto Review Committee
- Wollongong Heritage Reference Group
- Southern Regional Planning Panel
- Wollongong Local Planning Panel
- Community Land