The Southern Regional Planning Panel (SRPP) is a group of experts appointed by the State Government and Council to determine regionally significant Development Applications (DAs) or provide advice about planning proposals.
The SRPP makes decisions about DAs in an open forum without political or other interference.
The SRPP is made up of five members. Three of these are independent experts appointed by the Minister for Planning. The other two are Council representatives.
You can find out more about the SRPP, including reports and agenda items, on the Southern Regional Planning Panel website.
To contact the SRPP email the Panel Secretariat or call (02) 8217 2060.
- Types of Development
Development Policies and Guidelines
- State and Regional Planning Policies
- Local Environmental Plans
- Development Control Plan
- Council's Development Policies
- Development Contributions
- Planning Proposals
- Development on Bush Fire Prone Land
- Flooding, Stormwater and Development
- Caravan Parks, Camping Grounds and Manufactured Home Estates
- Fire Safety
- Submit a Development Application
- View an Application
- Development Assessments
- Construction and Works