We’re working to have Thirroul Pool open as soon as possible but its reopening date is subject to ongoing works on Thirroul Beach Reserve to the replacement of the ageing stormwater infrastructure as the pool’s intake pipes are impacted by the worksite.
Thirroul Pool is next to the beach and one of the northern suburbs’ most popular parks, with a beachfront kiosk nearby. There's a 50m pool and a toddlers’ pool.
Please leave the pool 15 minutes before closing.
Facilities: toilets, change rooms
Phone: (02) 4267 3843
Location: Bath St, Thirroul.
Please note that Google Maps popular times information may not be shown at all times or for all locations.
Sport and Recreation
- Our Pools
- UCI Bike City
- Skate Parks
- Outdoor Fitness
- Wollongong City Leisure Centres
- The Vale Golf Course
- Sports Grants
- Our Pools
- Dog Beaches and Parks
- Parks and Gardens
Art and Culture
Aboriginal Culture and Communities
- 2023 Referendum: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Voice
- Community Events
- Local Government Regional NAIDOC Awards
- Explore Aboriginal Art and Culture
- Aboriginal Businesses and Cultural Tourism
- Local Networks and Services
- Council Programs and Support
- A Brief History
- Aboriginal Community Members' Stories
- Wollongong Art Gallery
- Public Art
- Creative Wollongong Studios
- The Arts Precinct
- Culture Mix
- Creative Dialogues
- Recent Projects
- Opportunities for Artists and Performers
- Aboriginal Culture and Communities
- Wollongong CBD