Swimming carnivals are generally held at our pools in February and early March each year.
While swimming carnivals are happening at our pools, access will only be available for people attending the carnival.
Pools will also be unavailable immediately after the end of each carnival for clean up and pack up for the following amounts of time:
- At least 30 minutes for half-day carnivals
- At least 60 minutes for full-day carnivals.
If your favourite pool is closed for a carnival, see our pools page for other places to swim.
Sport and Recreation
- Skate Parks
- Outdoor Fitness
- Wollongong City Leisure Centres
- The Vale Golf Course
- Our Pools
- Dog Beaches and Parks
- Parks and Gardens
Art and Culture
- Aboriginal Culture and Communities
- Wollongong Art Gallery
- Public Art
- Creative Wollongong Short Film Competition and Festival
- Standing on the Ceiling
- Spin Fest
- Creative Wollongong Studios
- Creative Dialogues
- ARt at Play Exhibition
- The Arts Precinct
- Viva la Gong
- Opportunities for Artists and Performers
- Wollongong CBD
- Tourist Parks