Use space to open navigation items
Wollongong City Council

Residential Development

Building a new house, or want to make improvements on your property?

Pick a topic to find out about some common types of residential development:

Can’t find what you’re looking for? Check our Development pages for more information.

You can also get Development Advice from Council, or call us on (02) 4227 7111 if you need help.