Council holds information about your property that you might need when buying, building or improving your home.
Information you can get about your property is shown below.
Register for certificate applications (optional)
You can register for an online account before applying for property certificates. Registering lets you save your details, save unfinished applications, and track your applications. We recommend this for people or businesses who need to make multiple requests.
You can still apply without setting up an account if you prefer.
- Types of Development
Development Policies and Guidelines
- State and Regional Planning Policies
- Local Environmental Plans
- Development Control Plan
- Council's Development Policies
- Development Contributions
- Planning Proposals
- Development on Bush Fire Prone Land
- Flooding, Stormwater and Development
- Caravan Parks, Camping Grounds and Manufactured Home Estates
- Fire Safety
- Property Information
- Submit a Development Application
- View an Application
- Development Assessments
- Construction and Works