Use space to open navigation items
Wollongong City Council

Information for Operators and Managers

An approval must be obtained to operate a manufactured home estate, caravan park or camping ground. It is an offence not to obtain this approval.

The Local Government (Manufactured Home Estates, Caravan Parks, Camping Grounds and Moveable Dwellings) Regulation 2021 deals generally with granting, amendment, extension, renewal. revocation and modification of approvals.

Approvals granted are time-limited and subject to conditions. A breach of any of these conditions is an offence under the Act.

You will need to make an Activity Application online and attach relevant supporting documents. These include:

Apply online

Use the NSW Planning Portal to apply.

The button below will take you to the NSW Planning Portal to submit an application.

You will be asked to log in or create an account to get started.

For help using the NSW Planning Portal, please see the Applicant Resources page.