Accessible parking spaces are marked with a wheelchair icon. These spaces can only be used by people with a valid Mobility Parking Scheme (MPS) card.
Make sure your MPS card is clearly displayed on your vehicle.
Use the map below to find Council-managed accessible parking spaces.
Please note, we regularly update this information, but we can't guarantee that it is accurate at all times. You should always check and follow signage when parking.
Time limits for MPS holders
Accessible parking spaces do not have a time limit.
If you have an MPS card, you can park in non-accessible spaces for extended times as shown below.
|Time shown on sign||Limit for MPS holders|
|More than 30 minutes||Unlimited|
|30 minutes||Up to 2 hours|
|Less than 30 minutes||Up to 30 minutes|
For more information on MPS rules, visit the NSW Government website.
Aboriginal Culture and Communities
- 2023 Referendum: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Voice
- Community Events
- Local Government Regional NAIDOC Awards
- Explore Aboriginal Art and Culture
- Aboriginal Businesses and Cultural Tourism
- Local Networks and Services
- Council Programs and Support
- A Brief History
- Aboriginal Community Members' Stories
- Floods and Stormwater
- Coast and Waterways
- Trees and Plants
- Natural Areas
- Native Animals
- Pest Animals
- Climate Change
- Environmental Education
UCI Bike City
- Cringila Hills Mountain Bike Park
- Helensburgh Mountain Bike Park
- Illawarra Criterium Track and Velodrome
- Pop-Up Cycling Routes
- Separated Cycleways
- Using Our Shared Pathways
- Local Bike Tracks
- Info for Cyclists
- Planning for Cycling
- 2022 UCI Road World Championships - Wollongong NSW
- Parking and Transport
- Public Toilets
- Wollongong CBD
- History and Heritage
- Memorial Gardens and Cemeteries
- Sister Cities
- Filming and Photography
- Learning City