Use space to open navigation items
Wollongong City Council

Roads and Footpaths

Help us keep roads, footpaths and cycleways in good shape by letting us know if you find a problem.

You can report damage on local roads such as:

  • Potholes
  • Road surface damage or cracks
  • Line marking problems
  • Damage to speed humps or roundabouts.

Call us on (02) 4227 7111 or use the link below.

Main roads

Transport for NSW looks after state and main roads like the M1 Princes Motorway, Bulli Pass and Lawrence Hargrave Drive.

If you want to check if a road is managed by Council or Transport for NSW, call us on (02) 4227 7111.

You can report issues caused by road works, like damage to your personal property, or your driveway being blocked.

If your driveway is blocked during business hours, call us on (02) 4227 7111 to get help more quickly.

You can report damage to footpaths and cycleways including:

  • Broken sections of a footpath, cycleway or driveway
  • Kerb and gutter damage
  • Broken or cracked surfaces
  • Uneven surfaces
  • Loose, lifted or missing pavers
  • Tree root damage.

Call us on (02) 4227 7111 or use the button below to report footpath damage.

Footpath obstructions are things that block a path, or make it difficult to use, like:

  • Building materials
  • Signs
  • Goods for sale
  • Outdoor dining
  • Unregistered vehicles.

Call us on (02) 4227 7111 or use the button below to report a footpath obstruction.

If there’s rubbish blocking a footpath, please report it as a Rubbish and Recycling issue.

Found a bus shelter that's damaged? Report it to us on (02) 4227 7111 or use the button below.